Lissa Answers All Your Questions About The Whole Health Medicine Institute
If you or someone you love has been considering enrolling in the Whole Health Medicine Institute, but you’re not quite sure whether this is the right fit for your particular needs—or whether this is the right year to enroll—join me for a free call about the Whole Health Medicine Institute (WHMI.)
REGISTER FOR THE CALL REPLAY NOW!
What IS The Call About?
We know that many of our students are feeling conflicted in their relationship to medicine. Who are our students and what are their concerns?
- Some are still in conventional medical jobs but the pain of staying put in a corrupt system is becoming intolerable—and they’re desperate for a better alternative.
- Some are exploring careers as functional or integrative medicine practitioners, but they’re still the world’s
best keptsecret, having a hard time attracting patients.
- Some have already quit because of burn out, physical or mental illness, compassion fatigue, a feeling that they’re selling out, or an unwillingness to let their jobs harm their intimate relationships anymore.
- Some really love their jobs inside the system but are excited to be pioneering “stealth agents of awareness,” bringing the principles of what we teach in WHMI into the mainstream medical model and hoping to reform it from the inside out.
- Some are so traumatized by medicine that they have turned their backs on medicine altogether, and they’re already pursuing entrepreneurial or creative careers—but deep in their hearts, they feel like something is missing and they know that the calling to be a healer is still alive and yearning to be expressed in some new way.
We know our students, so every year, we tweak the program to address the specific needs our students deserve to have met.
In this call, I talked about the practical elements that many of our students are concerned about and attend to questions like:
- What if I’m not a doctor or a therapist? Do I still qualify?
- What are the practical ways in which WHMI might help me stop feeling so conflicted in my relationship with medicine?
- What if I’ve already quit my job and I’m looking for a new way to apply my gifts as a healer?
- How is WHMI different than other post-graduate educational programs for health care providers that are out there?
- Will I learn a specific new tool in WHMI? Or is this just a review of other healing tools I might want to dive into more?
- What about the financial realities of being a health care provider who can’t tolerate the integrity breach of allying with a corrupt system but still has a family to provide for?
- What are my options if I still want to serve my calling as a healer but I feel lost and
lonely,as if I’ve jumped off the Mother Ship and now I’m alone in a big ocean, adrift at sea?
I also opened up the phone lines for Q&A in case I forgot to address whatever might be interfering with your ability to make a clear decision about whether the Whole Health Medicine Institute is right for you.
P.S. Not sure what the Whole Health Medicine Institute is? Curious about the details of the complete Whole Health Medicine Institute curriculum? Read more here.
P.P.S. If you already know you want to fill out an application and get on my schedule for an interview, consider completing your application before the August 17 deadline. Those who apply before August 17 qualify for a bonus one-on-one mentoring session with me that those who apply later will not have. Apply here now.
REGISTER FOR THE REPLAY HERE!