“Spontaneous” Remission 101:
9 Fundamentals of Whole Health
That Conventional Medicine
Would You Do Anything To Hack The Evidence-Based Secrets To “Spontaneous” Remissions From “Incurable” Diseases?
Are You Curious How We Can Start Healing Ourselves While Also Healing Health Care?
Are You Fed Up With Charlatans Who Promise Radical Cures But Lack Evidence to Support Their Claims?
Do You Feel Called To Participate In The Transformation of Consciousness In Health Care?
In “Spontaneous” Remission 101, we’ll be addressing the following questions for health care providers, patients & caregivers:
- What are the evidence-based factors that make the body ripe for miraculous cures?
- What does the conventional medical model—with all its life-giving technology—fail to address with those patients who do not respond to Western medical care?
- Is there anything health care providers, patients & caregivers can implement in their approach to optimal health that will help facilitate cure for “incurable” conditions?
- Why do some health-conscious patients do everything “right,” and they still stay sick?
- What would we need to change in order to optimize outcomes, minimize suffering, control costs, and bring the “care” back to health care?
In this teleclass for patients, health care providers, and caregivers of those who are facing illness or injury, you’ll learn:
- The one fundamental shift that must happen in order to pave the path for long-term cure of chronic illness.
- The nine crucial risk factors for illness that doctors usually ignore (not because they don’t care, but because they simply don’t know).
- How to take responsibility for your illness without blaming yourself (or your patients).
- One practice that will change forever how you make decisions about your medical care (and those of your patients).
With love and hope,
Lissa Rankin, MD
Lissa attended Duke University, the University of South Florida, and Northwestern University during her twelve years of medical education before practicing as an OB/GYN physician in a conventional medical practice for eight years in San Diego. In 2007, she left her practice and spent two years realizing that you can quit your job, but you can’t quit your calling. She opened an integrative medicine practice, where she became fascinated with spontaneous remissions and began a sincere study of mind-body medicine that led to her research in Sacred Medicine. Since 2010 she has dedicated her life to writing, teaching, speaking, and researching Sacred Medicine full time. As part of her Sacred Medicine research, Lissa has been traveling around the world, meeting with shamans in Peru, Qigong masters from China, energy healers from Hawaii, electric healers in Bali, and a variety of other mystical healers. Lissa is on a grassroots mission to put the “care” back in health care, to reunite healing and spirituality, and to inspire sacred activists to participate in the transformation of consciousness that is revolutionizing the world with acts of love, compassion, and kindness. She lives in Marin County, California, with her Waldorf-educated daughter Siena. She blogs at LissaRankin.com and posts regularly on Facebook.